Monday 26 April 2010

THE COURTEENERS' ELECTION MARATHON

LIAM Fray, frontman of The Courteeners is taking his electoral freedoms seriously.
Speaking about the televised leaders debates before he hit the stage at Hard Rock Cafe's Q The Music Club gig last week, he told me: "I’ve Sky+ the debate. I’ve not watched it yet. I’m going to have a marathon. I’m going to watch them all, it’s like 24, I’m going to get the box set out."
He added: "You’ve got to get involved but there’s so much swindling going on it’s difficult for people as well. You need to be properly informed before you make a judgement. The problem is a lot of people aren’t informed. I’m going to do all three hours. It’s such a strange thing isn’t it. I didn’t vote last time. But you should do if you get the vote you should use it."
But with The Courteeners being so in demand at the moment, I wonder if he really will get round to watching them...

No comments:

Post a Comment