Wednesday 17 March 2010

LETHAL BIZZLE GAGGED - BUT N-DUBZ TAKE NOTE, HE DON'T HOLD GRUDGES!

LETHAL Bizzle has been forced to take down his video response to N-Dubz in the row over who came up with the original hook to "I Need You".
The gagged rapper may have been annoyed but he didn't show it last night when he told his twitter followers who appeared to have come up with a mafia-style solution: "Wow! Listen! This ndubz situation is over! Why are people sending me their home addresses lolololololol I'm not 50cent, I'm not that cold."
Perhaps we're on the verge of a fragile peace...or has Lethal B's lawyer just delivered some good news?
Up till now, the Camden trio and Lethal B have been airing their boxfresh laundry in public over twitter and via shaky mobile phone footage on YouTube.
Both sides had the chance to have their say, with the row degenerating into a battle over who's got the best crib. (See previous post)
But sadly the greatest clip - Bizzle's hilarious response, in which the sleighted rapper boasts of his fame, his fortune and his broken Mobo award - has been taken down.
In Bizzle's own words: "So now N DUBZ has got their label to remove my response video! Hmmmm I wonder why? Lololololol BAIT CATS! P.S its too late lolol."
A real loss.
I only hope someone out there has a copy they can send me, it should be treasured.

No comments:

Post a Comment